5 FIT FROZEN DESSERTS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
1. HALO TOP
This is my #1 Fit Frozen Dessert! At around $5.50 per pint at my local grocery store it is worth the splurge because I can eat it feeling guilt-free! Recently I was able to get my hands on a bunch of the new flavors at Ralph's Grocery Store in West Hollywood on Sunset Blvd and was so excited! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough AND Birthday Cake are my ultimate favs!!
- Low Calorie (240-360 per pint) compared to Ben & Jerrys (1,000 calories per pint)
- Low in Fat compared to most ice creams!
- High in PROTEIN with about 6g per serving and 24g in the whole pint
- All Natural ice cream
- Free of artificial sweeteners, corn syrup, & growth hormones
- Vegetarian Friendly meaning it includes dairy & eggs
- Halo Top contains milk so remember it is not vegan!
- Can be found at Whole Foods, Ralphs, and for my Midwest friends in Meijer
- SO MANY FLAVORS including: Vanilla Bean, Chocolate, Lemon Cake, Strawberry, Mint Chip, Chocolate Mocha Chip, Birthday Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter Cup, Cookies & Cream, Sea Salt Carmel, S'mores, Pistachio, Oatmeal Cookie, Chocolate Almond Crunch, Black Cherry, & Red Velvet
2. SO DELICIOUS
SO DELICIOUS is my GO-TO for NON-DAIRY Ice Cream. To be honest you wouldn't even believe it if you tried! My absolute favorite is the Mint Chip Almond Milk Flavor! I am not a huge fan of coconut milk but people who are absolutely love it!
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free Options
- 100% plant-based and certified vegan
- No artificial ingredients
- Soymilk Frozen Desserts, Coconut Milk Desserts, and Cashew Milk Desserts are all available from this brand as well!
- So Delicious makes Ice Cream Sandwiches and chocolate ice cream bars too!
- Can be found in Target, CVS, Whole Foods, Bristol Farms, Gelsons, and for my Midwest Friends Stracks, Ultra, & Meijer
- FLAVORS INCLUDE: Chocolate Cookies n Cream, Very Vanilla, Cappuccino, Creamy Cashew, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Cherry Amaretto, Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl, Coconut, Cookie Dough, Chocolate Velvet, Creamy Vanilla, Neopolitan, Peanut Butter Zig Zag, Mint Chip, and Mocha Almond Fudge
3. COCONUT BLISS
This ice cream is another of my dairy free go-tos! It is a little higher in calories per pint...BUT if you are able to control your portions this brand tastes the most like real, creamy ice cream to me! My favorite is the Vanilla Island!
- Certified Vegan
- Various flavors of chocolate bars available too!
- Found in Whole Foods, Ralphs, Bristol Farms, Erewhon Market, and for my Midwest Friends Healthy Horizons Inc, Baums Natural Foods, and Sunrise Health Foods
- FLAVORS INCLUDE: Cinnamon Chocolate Fusion, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Salted Carmel & Chocolate, Vanilla Island, Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Naked Coconut, Chocolate Walnut Brownie, Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge, Mint Galactica, Mocha Maca Crunch, Ginger Cookie Carmel, Cappuccino, Cherry Amaretto, and Summer Berry Swirl
4. ARCTIC ZERO
Arctic Zero is my go-to for a low calorie, quick sweet fix. It is not as good in my opinion to the others BUT if you are on weight-watchers or a similar point or calorie based diet this is a good choice. My favorite flavor is Cookie Shake and the entire pint is 150 calories!
- Gluten Free except the Cookie Dough Chip, Brownie Blast, and Snickerdoodle Dandy Chunky Pints
- Lactose Free
- Contains Whey Protein therefore not Dairy Free because this protein is naturally found in milk
- 12 grams of protein per pint
- Chocolate Dipped Bars avaialble too!
- Found in Ralphs, Whole Foods, Bristol Farms, Sprouts, and for my Midwest Friends found in Meijer, Stracks, and Ultra
- FLAVORS INCLUDE: Cappuccino, Salted Carmel, Vanilla Maple, Poppin' Pomegrante, Cookie Shake, Hint of Mint, Purely Chocolate, Cool Mint Chip, Buttery Pecan, Cake Batter, Simple Strawberry, Cookie Dough Chip, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Brownie Blast, Toasted Coconut, Orange Dream, Key Lime Pie, A Lil' Bit Chippy, Banana Pudding, & Snickerdoodle Dandy
5. PRESSED JUICERY FREEZE
If you live in LA or ever come out this way to visit me or friends this NEEDS to be your dessert go-to! Pressed Juicery Freeze is a soft-serve frozen treat made from juices from fruits & veggies and almonds & coconuts. My FAVORITE is chocolate almond and vanilla almond swirled topped with blueberries, almond butter, and dark chocolate chips.
- Gluten Free
- Packed with same nutrients found in their juices
- Toppings include fresh fruit, seeds & nuts, and other sweet things like almond butter, chocolate chips, and honey
- Locations all over LA... now at the ever popular Grove in West Hollywood and Americana in Glendale
- FLAVORS INCLUDE: Greens Freeze, Roots Freeze, Citrus Freeze, Fruits Freeze, Chocolate Almond Freeze, and Vanilla Almond Freeze
HAPPY SWEET TOOTH MY FIT FRIENDS!